Meet Lauren Davis, Candidate for Dallas County Judge
Lauren Davis is running against incumbent Clay Jenkins for Dallas County Judge. This is not a Republican vs. Democrat race — it’s Common Sense vs. Non-Sense.
Some facts on Lauren’s resume:
- She founded an upscale barbershop chain at only 25 years old in the midst of the Great Recession, scaled it across the country, and has provided hundreds of jobs to people of all walks of life.
- She founded a 501c(3) charity that has served over 32,000 meals to homeless Veterans, provided over 3,000 haircuts to Dallas homeless, and donated over 5,000 suits to Veterans with medical traumas through an annual Suit Drive benefitting the Solider Recovery Unit in Fort Hood, Texas.
- She continues to volunteer monthly with her family at Austin Street Center over the past five years, to provide much-needed hair and grooming services to our fellow Dallas citizens in need, leading to helping them obtain jobs and permanent housing.
- She has been a Director of Homeless Outreach at a prominent non-profit organization and built a playbook that has begun to positively impact the chronic homeless problem in our city and county.
- She knows how to BUILD and GROW – she is the both the head of Construction Management AND the Chief Culture Officer at her businesses. She knows how to build build world-class facilities, scale operations, AND grow people. THAT is exactly what Dallas County needs right now, and Lauren will deliver.
Lauren will help Dallas County reach its full potential and would like to meet with you at the following events:
- Monday, October 24th: 10:00 – 11:00am (Meet & Greet)
- Sunday, November 5th: 6:00 – 9:00pm (Santa Photos)
Please email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in attending these meetings, and we will get back to you with any open availabilities!
Click below for important voting information for the November 8th election: